Your business
doesn’t stand still.

Neither should
your CRM.

Getting the most out of Salesforce requires a commitment to iteration and
expansion. LavaBox can work with you to develop and execute your project
road map while supporting the day-to-day upkeep of your system.

Salesforce continuous improvement services

road-map.png

Road map projects

Salesforce’s capability is vast and your initial implementation may only have scratched the surface of its potential. We work alongside your internal team to deliver a set of future-phase projects that support your business’s long term strategy.

managed-services.png

Managed Services

Salesforce only becomes embedded in your organisation when it evolves based on your users’ feedback. LavaBox managed services offer dedicated hours for strategic consulting, development, and system administration to drive the iteration process forward each month.

health-check.png

Health check

Only using 20% of Salesforce? Let’s talk about the other 80%. If you’re struggling to get the most out of your Salesforce investment, a LavaBox health check will identify issues and areas of opportunity to give you clear way forward on the platform.

environment-clean.png

Environment clean up

Without a well-executed first project, it’s easy to lose momentum. If your existing environment isn’t living up to expectations, LavaBox can step in to get the system back on track.

Why engage LavaBox's continuous improvement team?

Strategic consulting AND technical execution

With a talented team of Salesforce consultants, developers and administrators, we're adept at solving business problems, not simply carrying out change requests.

We understand how your system relates to your business

We get to know your existing Salesforce system, but also your business's processes, users and customers to ensure we understand the 'why' behind every enhancement.

We drive your system forward

We proactively identify opportunities to drive further value from your Salesforce investment by making use of newly-released or underutilised features.

An economical, agile process that works

Working to a defined agile sprint process, we're able to efficiently push impactful system enhancements into your environment every month.

Backed by strong internal systems

We've invested heavily in the case and project management systems that underpin the relationship, ensuring smooth collaboration and transparent billing.

Only using 20% of Salesforce?
Let's talk about the other 80%.

Talk to us

Explore ways we can leverage the Salesforce platform to help you scale with confidence.




I'm interested in...